Building Your Neighborhood Organization
Volunteers are needed to keep the River Road Community Organization (RRCO) thriving.
We are looking for neighbors who are:
1. Interested in building a lively, healthy community;
2. Not motivated by guilt or obligation;
3. Enthusiastic about the job;
4. Able to do a task without going too far out of their comfort zone; and
5. Willing to donate some time.
Can you commit for a year or two to help your neighborhood?
Meeting set up
Website back up
RRCO Board members (election in March)
River Road Rocks! Team to coordinate event
Document reviewers to prepare comments for neighborhood about policies affecting our lives
Assistants and graphic artists to help with E-news, newsletters/postcards, & flyers
Volunteers to connect with business community, schools, neighborhood groups, churches, seniors, youth, Latinos, Neighborhood Watch, emergency responders (CERTS), Master Gardeners
Contact Carleen Reilly – 541-689-8561 or email@example.com